Completely refurbished & modernized historic Mt Baker building is now the fabulous 6-unit Horton & York Co-op. Located on a quiet, tree-lined street, minutes to Mt Baker/Columbia City amenities & Mt Baker Link Light Rail Station. Originally a storefront, this at-grade end unit features floor-to-ceiling windows, refinished wood floors, 9′-9″ foot ceilings with original wood beams, and wonderful natural light. All appliances & systems are brand new & high efficiency, including in unit W/D & tankless H2O heater.
More about this unit:
- At-grade separate entry through courtyard, plus street storefront entry
- Modern kitchen with European-style cabinets, granite countertops, and SS appliances
- Spacious en-suite bath with 2 person soaking tub, tiled separate shower and modern fixtures
- State-of-the-art heat pump, insulation & air sealing for energy efficiency & low utility bills
- All-new plumbing & electrical systems
- Soundproofing on common walls and ceilings
- Cozy, one person office space
HOA dues $568/mo. include all utilities except electric (separate meter for each unit), cable/internet, taxes/insurance and common area maintenance/reserves.
Common areas include a generous, street-facing courtyard with planters, a mailroom, secured basement with individual storage rooms, and an at-grade bicycle garage. Future plans include a rooftop deck and shared PV solar system.
For more information about the Horton & York Co-op, other available units, and how to join, visit www.hortonandyork.coop.