Sold 10/9/13 – $579,000
Yes, the Madison Valley EcoModern Townhome is back!
Completely remodeled by Seattle’s own Cascade Built, this spacious, modern townhome enjoys a unique garden patio entry, 3+ stories of exceptional living spaces, eco-friendly & energy efficient finishes, a 1-car garage off alley & a superb location just steps from Madison Valley shopping & restaurants.
This home’s ideal floor plan includes 3 bedrooms + office all on one level, plus a lower level flex space with utility/storage room & full bath. The main floor enjoys an open living/dining area with bamboo floors & double doors to oversized entertaining deck, plus an eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel Energy Star appliances, Caesarstone slab countertops & sliding glass doors to patio.
Since 2011 the homeowners’ have also continued to enhance the garden spaces. The sidewalk garden now includes cedar sit-on planting boxes, fig trees, columnar apples, kiwis & raspberry bushes, while unusual colorful perennials line the front cedar fence & strawberries grow bountiful along the shared pedestrian path. Enter the private courtyard and find a fragrant garden that will delight your senses year-round.
FEATURES & UPGRADES
- Bamboo Hardwoods, Porcelain Tile & Cradle to Cradle Carpet
- Non-Toxic Paints & Finishes
- Water Saving Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
- Energy & Water Saving Appliances
- Energy Efficient Lighting
- Panasonic Whisper Exhaust Fans & Digital Timers
- Hunter Douglas Honeycomb Blinds
- Kitchen Multi-Pure Water Filtration
- Energy Efficient Windows & Sliding Glass Doors
- Tight-Knot Cedar Entertaining Deck (re-stained in 2013)
- Hardie Panel & Cedar Rain Screen Siding (west side)
- New Composition Roof in 2011