Sold 12/18/12 – $440,000
Urban living at its best! This stylish, like-new townhome has a rare street-facing garage, and is central to all that Ballard, Phinney & Fremont have to offer!
Enjoy a spacious gourmet kitchen with SS appliances, gas range & granite countertops, beautiful wood millwork & custom blinds throughout, a Rinnai gas-fired, on-demand tankless hot water heater, hyrodronic wall convection heaters, a living room gas fireplace to cozy up to, a true master suite w/ private bath & walk-in closet, 2 additional bedrooms each with their own full bath (the ground floor bedroom is perfect for a home office), plus a fully fenced garden patio for entertaining.
Walkscore 86 – a very walkable neighborhood!
Just a 1/2 block from Gilman Park, steps from restaurants, shopping & Ballard’s great micro breweries, plus easy access to the Burke Gilman Trail and Downtown Seattle.
- Custom mahogany wood venetian blinds throughout house
- Custom cellular blinds in dining room
- Amana stainless steel, french door refrigerator
- Frigidaire Affinity full size washer & dryer (HE, Energy Star)
- New pedestal sink & hardware in powder room
- Dimmer switches in kitchen, living room, upstairs bedrooms & master bath
- Zero or low-VOC paints used throughout home
- Custom garden patio w/ french drain and native, drought-tolerant plants
- Balcony planter boxes and rainwater drip system