We just listed a fabulous townhome in the heart of Ballard! This beauty was built in 2007 by Noland Homes and has the distinctive contemporary architecture and quality finishes that became their signature style. It’s a street-side, south-facing unit with a fully fenced garden patio and alley access to the garage. Being west of 24th Ave NW makes this particular locale quieter then central Ballard, yet the home is steps from the new QFC, coffee shops, pubs and the Burke Gilman Trail. It actually has a Walkscore of 92 – a Walker’s Paradise, so this is definitely urban living at it’s best!
3BR | 2.5BA | 1270sf | 1-Car Garage | $450,000
- Certified 3-Star Built Green
- Pre-wired for solar hot water & photovoltaics
- Energy efficient appliances, lighting & heating
- IceStone kitchen countertops (concrete & recycled glass)
- Custom cabinets (in kitchen & baths)
- Heat & Glo high-efficiency, free-standing fireplace
- Brazilian Cherry hardwoods & custom tile
- Entertaining deck w/ glass & metal railing
We held an open house this past weekend and the feedback was great! “This place was remodeled right? It looks brand new!”, “What a great kitchen, love the countertops & cabinets!”, and “This place has a really good feel to it!”.
We agree! Noland Homes built this place right, and the homeowner has taken excellent care of it. See our Ballard Built Green featured listing for more photos & all the details. We’re reviewing offers July 3rd @ 5pm, so contact Danielle @ 206.679.0185 for more info.